CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

outing ngan kawans

Heeeelooooee peolpe!!
Today, i went outing with my friends!!! XDXD
We went to The Curve then after that
me and Nazween went to 1 Utama to find for
my brother a gift^-^
Soooo..
it started like this>>
I went and fetched Riqa at 12pm and my dad dropped us off at the front of Curve(something like that) kay..
Then, me and Riqa jalan macam confident je,
Its like 'I know where i'm going' kind of way =)
Then went we were walking, Riqa said
'Soo, today, our mission iis TO get LOSS'
Then i said OK^-^

*after two second our mission was complete*

WE GOT LOSS!!
Soo.. we jln3
Then we entered F.O.S
Thinking that we cud buy smthing
But eventually, we came out of that shop empty handed and i flirted with a guy *kan Riqa ;D*
Heheh
This is Riqa's future F.O.S bag>>

Hehheheh..
Ok then we walked practically everywhere
*the mall,the street( bazaar)* we conquered everything!! Ahahah~
Then, we bougt Little Miss shirts and earrings^-^
Then, we met Nasy..then Cindi..then Nazween..then Najla!
Before that, Riqa and Me pegi tukar baju into our Little Miss T-Shirts^^

Mine shirt says : Little Miss Sunshine

Reeqa's shirt says : Little Miss Giggles

Then, Cindi passed her handbag to Nasy to hold it for awile
Then we found it amuzing!!
Soo we had to take a picture!!! Its a once in a life time thing kay!!
Look>>



Hhehehe..
Then i had to go..
So me and Nazween belah
Went to OU
Met my mom
Mom left us
We jalan 8)
Camwhore everywhere!
In Topshop>>


I do wonder wat was i doin to the wall O.0

Love the shirts^^

At Forever 2Ehehehe^^

Nazween comel^^

I like this pic

I like this smile^^ its like i'm hiding Braces =D
HappyBaju's! Eheheh
And thats the end of our day!
The end!
Owh !
and this is my Miss Little Sunshine shirt>>


hahhaha
Byebye
Written by,
Shar tne Sunshine^-^
P:S Abobo 8)
Rm15 bucks! *its RM19 bucks-.-"*
V.I.P seats^^
Nazwween noob 8D

0 comments: