CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Done school for 2008!

Heeeeloooooo people!!
Yesterday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
YAY! and BOOHOO..='(
But life goes on ryte..
Anyways, this is how my day started..
at 10.30am went to Najla's house to do
STOFF~
Then after doing STOFF, we makan2 and
Nasyitahh was on the massaging chair>>
She is soo cute kan>>
Nasy : I'm a happy person^^

Hahaah then Riqa served us Macarony cheese (sedapp^^)
Riqa>>

Riqa: Naj, you nak lagi?
Naj: *watching football ignoring Riqa*

Then, Riqa gave up and asked Nasyitah whether dia nak and she
was like 'YES! I WANT"
>>>


I WANT! IWANT! I WANT!Nasyitah waiting patientlyy..

Hahahha then went to school..
We took pictures in the HALL
look>>
^^>>

Najla face : I'm Najla and i say HI =)
Nasyitah's face: Cepat lah Riqa.*waiting patientlyy again*

Najla's face : I'm Najla! If you dont believe me, NAH! look at my NAMETAG! GOSH X)
ME!! My name is Sharmaine

Riqa and Nazween cakap2

Nice pic!
Riqa's, Naj, and my hand. We got custom made watches dowh!! Hahah thx Riqa ;D
Then, we balik kelas
Then camwhored
Again>>
From left: Me, Nazween, Riqa, Shahiza(f1), Najla and Dhaniah(f1)


I like this picture!

Eh panelty kick weh! cover cover down there lah!!
Then we went for recess>>

Shaz and ME!


Najala ngan Ashman!~
Then, we came back from recess
and got our Science papers
>>stress lah>>
Look at the stress people>>
Najla and Riqa and my comb^^


Angelee and Najla and my comb..again^^
Then we lepak around the school untill balik>>
Queen Nasyitah a.k.a Queen Titah^^ ( Nasy, you are so funny^^)

From right: Justin, Devraj my best fren, Madir my Nigger,
Daniel Daven my boyfren a.k.a noob (joking lah weh)
Najla, Riqa and MUA!!~
Naj, we look like frens in this picture kan>? ahahahahah
Me and DOM-ME-FREAK (ahahah) Dom looks so cute in this picture!!
ehhehehehe LOL!!
Dominique a.k.a gila
Ahahhaahh, i love this picture!!~


Ethan and Najla (i'm at the back kayy!!)~

The twins^^ they seriouusly look alike wehh!!~


^^
I was doin push-upps kayy!!!!~
aahahah! Melissa tido! i took her pic witout her realizing^^
Ahahah, kay and that the
End of my day^^
TAta for now
Singning off,
Sharmaine Rasha
P:S Love










0 comments: