CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My PeTs- their just tooo cute to be true!

Heeloooo People of the world^^
I would like to start my speach for today with,
A very good morning to my fellow bloggers,
On a fine day like this,
I would like to talk to you DUDES about
my PETS.

Ahhhh! cut the crap!! hahaha, ok,
I want to tell you guys about me animals
tat i LOVE SOO the VERY MuCH!!
>.>take a look *not a peek* but a look>> XD

This is my PET Rabbit!! He is so cute and he has no Name Yet^^

The Rabbit again>.<

This is my Precious!! LUCY!! She's my fav!! <333

Lucy AGAIN!!! SO cUTE!!

Ok, this is Angel! isn't she adorable^^

Ok, this is Cloudy!! She's verry Naughty!! XD

Cloudy again^^

Angel Again>.<
Hahahaha k, that me animals!!
Written by,
Sharmaine *HOT*
P.S: NO LiFe *lifeless to the maxx*

0 comments: