CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

About my day- Sunday (26/10/2008)

Ok, How ya doin' people? Good? Fine?
Yeah..kk, cun. Well, i'm fine as well if anyone of you guys care ^^
Anyways, i want to tell you peoPLE about yesterday..>>
Ok, i went cycling around the park yesterday as usual,
Then i saw my LONG LOST FRIEND, Daniel! He is H*T I tell you!!
Hahahhaha, he was standing outside of Bob's hse with Bob and FriendSS!!
And the funniest thing was, Bob pakai KAIN PELEKAT!! Lawak gilerr!! haha lol!!
Then, Daniel talked to me and i just ignored him(^-^), then, he said I DAH SOMBONG!! :?
Hahahha! Ok, then, i continued cycling>> Then, i cari pasal with two dogs and THEY
FREAKINGLY CHASED ME!! ;O!! Hahaah then, continued cycling>> Then, a bunch
of HOT GuYs in a car stopped next to me and flirted with me ;D i ignore and cycled fasterr/
Ok, tats it abt my cycling stowey ;)

Then, went home, then went to Colisiem at KL and ate dinner there.
Verrryy sedap i tell you!! I ordered the T-Bone steak.. Very the Niceee:))
Hehehhe then, went walking aroung KL there,and bought
Mercun- Happy Boom, Gasing mercun, bunga Api etc.
Then balik rumah!!

Heheheh!
K, tats my day^^

Written by,
Sharmaine Rasha:D

0 comments: