CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

HI!
I'm back to updaTE MY HALF-DEAD BLOG AGAIN^^
heeheh..
So..my HOliday is great
So much HAPPENING
LIke..urmm>>
Meeting hot guys, getting a Boyfriend(AFIQ), Getting new shirts(LOTS)^^,
Growing Taller, Home alone[Parents on vacation B)], Tuitions,
Hurting myself with outdoor activities, Got knocked on the head twice by baseballs==,
Getting pissed every now and then, Hearing MALAY songs for fun^^[Serious MALAY songs are nice], Afiq's getting hotter and taller day by dayXP, And EGO is me..serious praising ur self is a good way to lead your life^^ For me larh xP, Kawat evey alternate days=.='', and MOREE.

So, my life is great..now with Afiq in it^^
ILoveYou<333
XP
Afiq tau makan and mandi jerr
Yang lain sume tak tau XPXP

Yeah thats about it..
K i wanna pee
Peace out earthlings.

Ini lah Muhammad Afiq bin Mohd Khanapiah<3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">xD]
Ini lah Sharmaine Rasha binti Abadul Rashid<3 Muaks

HOHOHOHUHUHU Muaks.

0 comments: